Search engines are the primary tool for people to find information, no matter if they do so as private individuals or business owners. Therefore, it is critical for any business to have control of your site’s search engine status. The first thing you should do is to check for how many pages Google has indexed your site by typing the command site: yourdomain.com in the search box. If you have only had a few pages in Google’s index it is likely that you have a glitch on your site. Then choose to make a number of searches in Google, Yahoo, and Live.com in what you perceive as the key search terms for your industry. Are you on the first page of results, you are lucky. To rank number one for your company’s name is not a thing, and if are not, you should make a deeper analysis of your website.
In Google’s webmaster tools, there are several tools for analyzing your site’s status with Google. After you have been verified by Google that it is really your site you are studying, you do that by uploading a separate file in the web root, you can see the top searches for your site, and the top searches that led searchers to click through to your site.
Choosing the right content management and e-commerce platform is essential to drive search traffic. When choosing platform makes sure to control this before.
2. Link text important to the success of Google
Link text in external links pointing to your website is the most important factor to rank in search engines. That is the result when SEOmoz asked 72 SEO experts of ranking factors.
-poorly optimized pages with many incoming links rank considerably better than well-optimized pages with few inbound links, comments, SEO experts Hamlet Batista.
External links are and remain the most important factor for raising a site’s content in Google search results. In second place is not the unexpected keyword in the title tag, followed by pure link popularity.
If one compares the SEOmoz survey from 2007 with the latest order, the texts of external links moved from the third most important factor for the most important to rank the most important. SEOmoz survey 2011
The factor which can have the most negative impact on a site’s ranking in search engines is according to the survey, cloaking, ie. to show a content for the search engines and another for the visitors.
3. Technical SEO Here are some simple technical steps that will improve your visibility in search engines.
Read More Articles :
- 10 SEO Tips For Clients
- The best television for gaming (in 2016)
- Razer Blade overview: The great Gaming pc just got Even higher
- 4 Fundamental SEO Tips to Stop Search Engines From Passing You By!
- Some SEO Tips and Tricks on How to Achieve High Ranking
• Each page of your website should have a unique title tag with the right keywords. This does not only affect your visibility but also increases users’ click-through rate.
• You should have relevant headings marked with HTML tags, H1, H2 or H3. Various pieces of your writing should be marked with the correct tags. Often used and other tags of that which is wrong. The search engines read and prioritize appropriate headings.
• Create a Google Sitemap which is the root directory of your web hosting. At Google webmaster, you can register your website and create a sitemap so that Google can easily find all pages on the website. With this tool, you also get a diagnosis on your website so you can easily find any barriers to Google.
• For the convenience of regular visitors and other search engines to find your website you should create a site map (sitemap) of all your pages that you link to from your homepage. A sitemap is an underside that outline links to all important pages on your website. Here, you have complete freedom in writing good link text. The site map should not contain more than 100 links per page, if you have more links it should be divided on the site maps.
• Highlight important keywords in the text with tags. This allows you to highlight important keywords which the search engines most of the time take into account. You often use the tag, for bold text, but that it is a pure graphic rendering function (w3.org/TR/html4/present/graphics.html # h-15.2.1), while (w3.org/TR/html4/struct/text.html # h-9.2.1) is text structure for enhancement of important text.
• Test your code. full url.validator.w3c.org you can check that your code is correct. This is important to see that there are no barriers to search engines for recognizing all content of your website.
• Use alternative texts for images. Use alt tags to your images to describe them in a text. Also, write the right keywords in the text near the pictures. The name of the actual image file should contain important keywords.
• Use the title attribute on your internal links. This way you describe for both visitors and search engines what information the link leads to.
• Instead of naming your URLs, URLs to index.php? Id = 1 so the addresses should be written about with such mod_rewrite for apache and isapi_rewrite for IIS as “index.php? Id = book_ticket” or “used_cars.php”. This will increase your CTR. If you are unable to use a rewrite rule, you can rename your files, for example, “hotel.html”.
4. Strategic link building To create a successful link strategy there are a number of things you should consider.
Here are some tips and advice:
• Relevance is more important than PageRank. The first thing you should look at when selecting pages to get links from other sites is relevance. It is not recommended that you only get links with high PageRank. There are many factors of the links that contribute to a high ranking in search engines and only links with high PageRank will not achieve this. It is not unusual that websites with low PageRank rank high in search engines. Relevant links are more important than links with high PageRank. Relevant links come from sites related to the same topic as your website does. If your website is about real estate agents, links from different real estate agencies are preferable to pages about dogs or cars.
• Focus on the right keywords. Anchor text or link text, which is the readable link that you click on to go to a website is important for how the search engines consider a web page or a website. Search engines associate your site with the link text that your incoming and internal links use. If you use the link text “search engine optimization”, it will improve the relevancy score of just “search engine optimization” for your website.
Vary the link text. Anchor texts should vary since natural linking comes spontaneously varied. Hundreds of links with identical anchor text can lower a site in search engines when the pattern on the incoming links are too similar and not natural. A natural link growth links with link text like “click here” or “company name”, etc. Links to mobile can contain text links:
• Search Engine Optimization
• Internet Marketing
• Learn about SEO
• Click here
To use your main keywords as the link text combined with variations of the text link will give you the best chance for high rankings in search engines on more search terms.
• Link to pages that will last. To avoid unnecessary work, it is important to link to pages that will exist in future, otherwise link power will get lost with time. It is also important that all of your inbound links points at the correct form of your domain name. The search engines will treat your website differently if some links towards the www. “plus” yourwebsite.com and others against yourwebsite.com The two addresses are treated as different pages. Therefore, choose how you should link with or without www – this also applies to internal links. In order not to lose the natural links directed at your domain such as without www (if you chose to always use the www) you should create a permanent Redirection from yourwebsite.com to full url.yourwebsite.
• Link deep in the site’s link structure. Target your incoming links to important pages on your website. Most webmasters or SEO professionals optimize the website with the most important and most difficult keywords on the homepage. With the correct internal link structure your subpages will also take advantage of all links pointing to the homepage, but if you have pages that contain keywords or phrases with high competition, it’s a good idea to link directly to these subpages. The advantage is that you can get two hits in succession in the hit on Google and to the entire website indexed faster. A further advantage of the deep linking is that your link structure of the whole site look more natural.
• Get links from sites that are different from each other. Web sites that are of good quality tend to get links from websites with great variety. Do not make the mistake of getting many links with the powerful link popularity or PageRank, in proportion to the number of links with low link popularity. A natural link growth blend the links with different types of PageRank links.
• Keep your incoming links permanently. It takes time for search engines to find new links and to let them affect relevance, etc. Therefore, you should always make sure that your incoming links are permanent. To replace or purchase temporary links, can not be recommended and is also contrary to Google’s guidelines. If Google perceives a link that has been bought the search engine will ignore the value of the link. In order to evaluate the performance of your links so you should leave at least 90 days for you to be sure that you measure an accurate result. Sometimes you can see results in the first week but it is often a temporary effect, which may decrease and then increase again if you keep the links long enough.
• Analyze traffic and results. Once you select which keywords you should build links around, it is important that you measure traffic for the keywords and how your site ranks in search engines for the relevant words to assess whether it is worth the effort. Do not forget to also measure the “tail”, ie. traffic on different search phrases which keywords are included.
• Avoid many “sitewide” link. Site Wide Links are when the same link appears on thousands of pages on one domain. This may occur for example in forums, etc. We do not recommend getting a large number of sitewide links, and especially not if they come from unrelated pages. As we mentioned earlier, many links with the same link text can raise a warning flag at search engines as it looks unnatural. However, site wide links may improve your ranking, at the search engines like Yahoo! and MSN Search, but do not forget that they must be relevant. It is more natural that a website has a high percentage of inbound links alone from different sites and a small percentage of incoming sitewide links.